Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dream holidays in india

I had a great time in India as I was explore it's vast dimension that was above my imagination. But this couldn't have been possible unless I would have not explored the smallest city of India. And in this theIndian railways played a major role.

Interestingly, each zone of India has a classified railway network, divided into South, North, East and West. Other sites that helped me in my tour to India are Southern railways and Western railways.

Since I had to cover the famous golden triangle of India, I took the best way to explore the three magnificient cities by Palace on Wheels. By going through the official site of Indian railways and other railway sites, I was able to know about the seat arrangements, booking, routes and many other thing that helped me throughout my trip in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment